Friday 31 July 2015

Dublin - it just keeps getting bigger...

Pardon the Ali G pun...

I've been in Dublin with work most of this week & am worn out now!  Would love to say it was down to burning the candle at both ends, but it's not.  Did sample a couple of Guinness's (when in Rome...), but never out beyond 10pm.  I rarely sleep that well when away from home & when I get disturbed sleep, I get headaches / migraines...   So I woke Thursday at 4 am with a headache coming on.  Luckily I'd taken my CoCodamol, so took 2 of those & think it managed to fend off a proper migraine well.  2 more 4 hours later & it started to clear.  Never easy to do a demo to a customer when you feel ill, but I managed it & it went down well, so very pleased about that!

2 weeks off work coming up!  It's nice to have a break - I've felt so busy recently...

No comments:

Post a Comment